Brownstone, Laundry, Dishwasher, Hardwood, High Ceilings, Renovated, Light
This Sunny One Bedroom apartment is a great deal in a , secure, historic townhouse.
Available Jan 01 2018.
Recently renovated and very sunny unit with gracious closets space and large size living room - sunny with south exposure, good size bedroom that can fit a queen size bed, the entire apt is brand new! separate alcove kitchen with Dishwasher and SS appliances , brand new bathroom.
Dogs under 30lbs ok
Located on Joralemon Street. Very close to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade which offers views of the New York Skyline. Convenient access to Manhattan - five minutes by cab and one subway stop to Wall Street. Just steps away from Montague Street with its many cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, gourmet markets, retail and other upscale stores.
* Large 550sq ft.
* Separate kitchen with ss appliances and DW.
* 4th Floor walk up.
* Large bedroom
* Heat and hot water included.
* Sanded and polish hardwood floors.
* Good Closets space.
* Very Quiet apt/building with laundry on site.
* Prime Location next to the subway (2,3,4,5 M,N,R) Steps from Montague St, Trader Joes's, Banks, Coffee shops.
Please call now for a viewing or more info - Leo 646-479-4729 (Showing: Sun-Fri 10am - 7pm. off on Sat)