This Jr. one bedroom apt is a great deal for great price! Top Floor in a Brownstone (4th Floor) High Cellieng, open kitchen to the living room, separate bedroom, clean bathroom, Spacious unit with a lot of light!! heat and hot water are included, Located in prime Brooklyn Heights - on Monore Place, Historic block 5th floor walk up. Very close to the Subway (2,3,4,5,R,A,C, F ,G) Convenient access to Manhattan - five minutes by cab and short subway ride to Wall Street. Just steps away from Montague Street with its many cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, gourmet markets, retail and other upscale stores.
Pets Are OK - Move in date: 5/15/18
* Good size living-room
* Open kiitchen with Stove and Fridge
* 4th floor walk up
* Queen size Bedroom with big closet (another large one in the living room).
* Laundry off the corner
* Sanded & Polished Hardwood Floor
* Heat & Hot water are included
* Prime Location 3-5min walk to the subway (2,3,4,5 A,C,R,F&G)
Please call now for a viewing or more info - Leo 646-479-4729 (Showing: Sun-Fri 10am - 7pm. off on Sat)